Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasok

Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild Empty
PostSubject: Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild   Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 8:16 pm

Name: Jorge <-- (plz dont make fun of it alot off ppl do and it has gotten annoying)- Age: 14
-Time Zone: Central
-Availability: Everyday
Sunday: All day exept church from 11 to 12
Monday: 4:30pm 10:30
Tuesday: 4:30 10:30
Wednesday: 4:30 10:30
Thursday: 4:30 10:30
Friday: 4:30 - 2am
Saturday: All day & night

-Attendance: Other then school hours I can make it Smile
-Connection: I have never D/c good eh Smile
-Ventrilo: Yes

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Hasok
-Race, Class: Tauren, Hunter
-Server: Vashj: I just tranfered here thx to a friend Devinator he told me about the guild ( Main reason I tranfered) Tranfered day: Thursday, Augost 21s, 08
-Talents: I love SV I pvp with BM I keep changing and I have gear for both

-Previous Guilds: None
-Reason for Leaving: None

-Gear Armory Link. -- Just search for Hasok

I have recently just changed here and I am looking for a fresh new start I am a pvp by heart but I also want to get started with some pve'ing I am full vengful, brutal. And I have ran kara gruuls MGT, and mount hly once. I know that pvp gear is not as much as pve but Its not much of a difference. I can start running heroics and some 10 man's and mabye you guys could help me get geared (pve wise) so I can join yall in the future Smile plz respond and ty in advance. I hope my age has nothing to do with your decicion becouse I am mature. - Hasok
Back to top Go down
thefrench

thefrench

PostSubject: Re: Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild   Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 9:07 pm

i saw your video on youtube..... i was a sad panda when i saw it...trying to copy athene, the difference between you and athene, is athene is acctually good, your just bad
Back to top Go down
Stacey

Stacey

PostSubject: Re: Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild   Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:49 am

why would they make fun of your name? o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild   Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild Empty

Back to top Go down

Rerolled: SV hunter Raiding guild
Page 1 of 1