Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tequilaa - BM HUNTER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tequilaa

Tequilaa - BM HUNTER Empty
PostSubject: Tequilaa - BM HUNTER   Tequilaa - BM HUNTER EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:04 am

-Name: Jed
-Time Zone: Pacific Time, /server time
-Availability:
moday: 2pm-2am
tuesday: 4pm-2am
wednesday: work
thursday: 12pm-2am
friday: work
saturday: 12pm-2am
sunday: 2pm-2am

-Connection: Dsl-fast really fast.
-Ventrilo: yes and yes

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Tequilaa
-Race, Class: BE , BM Hunter (willing to respecc if i have to)
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: Typical 41/20/0
-Previous Guilds:
Vengeance- told the guild i was leaving for 3 months for vacation, came back and i was guildless
Advent of Anhialation- officer told me they were a serious raiding guild, but they lied so i left
Cruel and Furious- guild is progressing slowly

Gear:

Experience
PVE: KARA, ZA, MAG, GRUULS, SOME SSC AND TK
Class experience: this is my 2nd hunter first on horde side, my best and favourtie class to play, really experienced and has been thru all the patch changes since 1.0.0.1 patch (the broken tooth days)
Experience Comments: now were talking :p ZG, MC, ONY, BWL, and 1st boss Naxx (anub something). cleared all instances in bc, reg and heroics.
Class/Game Enjoyment: I just love everything about hunters. the dps, pets, traps(chain trapping), fd, easy to grind stuff. nothing really hard, cept i still hate how they nerfed the pets atk speed shit ;p. i know its old. but i camped 3 hours to get broken tooth :p.
i enjoy pve'ing alot. just the feeling after u down a boss, just love it really.
Back to top Go down
thefrench

thefrench

PostSubject: Re: Tequilaa - BM HUNTER   Tequilaa - BM HUNTER EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:33 am

mm gear is kinda weak for the content we are doing atm, on the other hand we get quiet a bit of hunter loot, and i personally would like too see another raiding hunter atm we got 2, 3rd is kinda nice for pulls like illidari council and shit. just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Doomsteady

PostSubject: Re: Tequilaa - BM HUNTER   Tequilaa - BM HUNTER EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:56 pm

hmmm....in my past experience, fuckign hunter groups RAPE the DPS charts with 1 feral druid in there. I mean a hunter in kara epics pumping out 1500 DPS on gorefiend. that's what I call rapeage. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tequilaa - BM HUNTER   Tequilaa - BM HUNTER Empty

Back to top Go down

Tequilaa - BM HUNTER
Page 1 of 1