Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troll BM Hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 pm

-Name: Spencer
-Time Zone: Server Time +1 hour
-Availability: Schedule is a little bit fucked up right now with a chaotic summer job. I can't really say when I will be online unfortunately. Usually about 7 or 7:30 server time. Until... 10 or 10:30? I guess :S lol
-Attendance: Usually good, but been tough to play lately. Ask former Titanic Members.

-Connection: Slow DSL connection, reliable but slow.
-Ventrilo: Have vent, mic, headset.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Psylant
-Race, Class: Troll, BM Hunter
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: Typical 41/20 BM/marks
-Previous Guilds: Limited Warranty (social guild, left to progress)
Bellum (disbanded)
Esprit (did not go well, major conflicts with other players which I did not even understand)
Titanic (disbanded)
-Gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Psylant

Experience
-PvE Experience: Kara, ZA, most of SSC, most of TK, some hyjal, Gruul's, Mag
-Class Experience: Know the class pretty well, don't really play any high level alts.
-Experience Comments: Nothing pre BC.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I like the class I play because I enjoy doing high dps and being able to dump aggro. Trapping is pretty frustrating because people don't seem to realize that you can't trap continuously because of cool downs and you frequently get chewed out for that. Easiest thing is probably DPSing.
Back to top Go down

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 1:42 pm

I vouch for him, I was in titanic with him and he did well in raids. Surprised
Back to top Go down

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:43 pm

we are looking for another hunter and would love it if you wouldn't mind going survival to help out the raid.

Talk to Darkace in game please
Back to top Go down

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:45 pm

P.S. i respecced your hunter on ctprofiles just to see what it would look like but i think i caught you in your pvp gear, either way you had 1700 ap unbuffed with a 39% chance to crit...
Back to top Go down
Facts

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Typical   Troll BM Hunter EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 11:18 pm

I have to reply to this. Your in pvp gear looking to help a pve raiding guild. Your dps output will be subpar by all standards. You aren't near the hit cap either.... Judging from the gems id say your using the PVP Gear as your pve gear, since those gems are PVE and not pvp.... I dont know if that char is new but you could do some heroics and get some kind of badge/kara gear.... Show some kind of effort.

Lastly, its known that hunter traps are unreliable but thats only because most hunters are specced to play world of dmg meters. The guild clearly stated they needed an SV hunter..... This means they need someone who CAN* trap. Aside from the EW buff the guild is looking for, you need to learn how to DOUBLE* trap at the least.....

Go there, and read up on how to raid with survival. Different points of view will increase your understanding of the class, and give you some options for proper SV specs. I'm not sure if your rotating shots or not, but SV requires a different rotation and max attention span. Its quite the elegant spec and you have to play as such.

Dont app by saying what you can't do... rather, tell them that you CAN* do. At their stage in the game, every member has to pull their own weight. Max gems, Max raiding spec, Max effort. Sry if i sound like a dick, and no im not the guild ..... just watching from the sidelines
Back to top Go down
thefrench

thefrench

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 am

agree'd with facts, haha dunno who you are but i am in love with you, but on the real subject, although we need a another hunter, pvp dosn't cut it bro, we are progressing through black temple fast, and working our ass's off to do so, you look like ur hopeing to get free loot imo cause you dont look like you have put the time in like we have farming badges, and kara so we could worth through TK and SSC.
Back to top Go down

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:12 am

I have to agree with the other posters was just hoping that being the weekend and all he was in pvp gear and not pve...
Back to top Go down

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Haha yeah that's my PvP gear. Sorry guys!
I would really not prefer going survival if possible. I don't spec for agility, I have no agi gear, and I spec for haste. For instance, I am currently using the Surestrike Goggles v2.0 (has no agility). Incase I am still in PvP gear when you look at my armory again I'll just write down what I use.

Surestrike Goggles v2.0
Shattered Sun Pendant of Might
Gladiator's Chain Spaulders
Drape of Dark Reavers
Drakeskin Chestguard
Bindings of Lightning Reflexes
Blade of Harbringers
Arcanite Steam Pistol
Brutal Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets
Belt of the Black Eagle
Skulker's Greaves
Vindicator's Chain Sabatons
Violet Signet of the Master Assassin
Garona's Signet Ring
Battlemaster's Determination
Core of Ar'kelos

2000 AP (AotH)
27%+ crit
136 hit
1.97 Speed

Enough with the low blows too! Jeez! I do know how to double trap, but I find it difficult, especially when there are lengthy gaps between pulls and the tank does not give enough warning for the cd to come back into an acceptable range for the 2nd trap. Also, when they get resisted, or someone breaks them I want to ahng myself lol. As for the trapping comment in the first place, the template advises to say what you find difficult, so whoever made the comment about what I "can't" do is going against the template.
Back to top Go down

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:31 pm

looks fairly solid please contact darkace in game
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Troll BM Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll BM Hunter   Troll BM Hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll BM Hunter
Page 1 of 1