Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter application for Loki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Loki

Hunter application for Loki Empty
PostSubject: Hunter application for Loki   Hunter application for Loki EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:38 am

-Name: Brendan
-Time Zone: MST
-Availability: I honestly don't have a consistent schedule over the summer. However, I should be available to attend most raids.
Sunday: Most of the time.
Monday: Most of the time.
Tuesday: Most of the time.
Wednesday: Most of the time.
Thursday: Most of the time.
Friday: Most of the time.
Saturday: Most of the time.
Honestly, I'm just setting my own schedule this summer and so I really can't set absolute times where I will or will not be available but most of the time I should be able to attend.

-Attendance: Almost all. But I really wont be prioritizing raiding over real life.

-Connection: DSL, it's fine. I almost never experience connection errors.
-Ventrilo: I've got Vent and a Mic.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Lokî
-Race, Class: Orc, Hunter
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: 41/20/0.

-Previous Guilds: Turbo Sunshine Friends(when they raided...sort of), Absolution, Instinct, Bellum.
-Reason for Leaving: The first disbanded. The second merged with the third. The third disbanded. And the fourth disbanded. lol.

-Gear

-UI:

Experience
-PvE Experience: Tell us how experienced you are in the PvE scene. I have, in essence, almost no pre-TBC raiding experience, however, I have experience in kara, ZA, and a little bit of SSC.

-Class Experience: Like PvE experience, tell us how experienced at your class you are. I think I'm pretty good at being a hunter. I'm pretty good friends with some of the better hunters on the server who have really assisted in my learning of how to effectively play a hunter in a raid environment.

-Experience Comments: What has been your raiding experience pre-BC and in Burning Crusade? Full Kara clear, partial ZA clear.

-Class/Game Enjoyment: What do you like about the class you play? It's an incredibly fun class in terms of DPS. While it isn't incredibly difficult to maintain high damage (relative to other DPS) it's still pretty fun.
What is the most challenging thing about your class and why? Playing a hunter really isn't that challenging, but if you lag it kind of hurts rotations which sucks.
What is the easiest? Killing people.
What else do you enjoy about the game? Really I only find raiding enjoyable. Other than that...not much else. xD
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: UI   Hunter application for Loki EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:39 am

Sorry, it seems the link didn't stick for my UI.
Hunter application for Loki Picture2
Back to top Go down
Loki

PostSubject: Gear   Hunter application for Loki EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:40 am

Ugh I'm sorry it seems links didn't post in my original application. Here's my armory: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Lok%C3%AE
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application for Loki   Hunter application for Loki EmptyThu May 29, 2008 3:33 pm

This looks like a very solid App. Our hunter class leader will speak with you in game ASAP.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application for Loki   Hunter application for Loki EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:34 pm

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter application for Loki   Hunter application for Loki Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter application for Loki
Page 1 of 1