Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunter Applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dejalda

Hunter Applying Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Applying   Hunter Applying EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Matthew
-Time Zone: Pacific Central
-Availability: Tenuous due to family-owned businesses.
Monday-Saturday Usually available after 5 or 6 pm server.

-Attendance: As best I can. (Which is generally good)

-Connection: Wireless high-speed. Doesn't drop or lag unless someone else is streaming video or downloading on another computer.
-Ventrilo: Have Vent and a working mic.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Dejalda
-Race, Class: Orc, hunter
-Server: Vashj - home server
-Talents: 41/20/0 BM/MM, willing to respec if needed. (leveled survival so I have experience in that.)

-Previous Guilds:
dEAdlY OmEn: reason for leaving - merging with another guild.
Quietus: reason for leaving - moving into a raiding guild away from a guild that wasn't moving along.
Darkness Binds: Reason for leaving - Merging with a larger raiding guild
Esprit: reason for leaving (still in this guild) - Being left out of raids due to an elite group already formed within the guild that is highly resrictive on who they let in, and don't help get people geared often.

-Gear
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Dejalda
-May be my PVP set, (only 3 items different from my pve, which is the Head, legs, and gloves of Hunter T4 demonstalker armor.)

Experience
-PvE Experience: Commonly raiding when possible, can kite and down several rares and elites by myself. Have downed a heroic caster mob by myself in ramps a few times.
-Class Experience: I've researched BM/MM raid class and how to use them to their best, and am frequently in the top damage dealers in my raid groups. As I mentioned previously, I leveled survival, so I do also have experience in that, though I have not raided in that spec.
-Experience Comments: Have run some of MC after BC, but not cleared it. Started playing WoW after BC, so haven't done any other pre-bc raids. I've cleared Karazahn and Gruuls. Haven't run any other raids due to the elite group mentioned previously.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I like the hunter class due to being able to play a heavy support role in damage or keeping threat on the tank, also have had some experience in hunter-tanking, which was fun and interesting. The most challenging thing about the hunter class that I can think of is dealing with rogues in pvp, and keeping threat down in PvP, usually I can deal with either of those issues effectively. The easiest part of being a hunter... I would have to say that it would be being able to kill things quickly while remaining fairly untouched.
What else do I enjoy about the game? Hm, I enjoy being able to work together with people to accomplish tasks and overcome obsticles.

I hope this will help in my application to <Wasnt even Close>. Thanks for your time.

-Dejalda
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Hunter Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Applying   Hunter Applying EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 am

Please contact Darkace for more information
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Hunter Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Applying   Hunter Applying EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:04 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Hunter Applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Applying   Hunter Applying Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter Applying
Page 1 of 1