Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lightsock-Holy Paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lightsock-Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Lightsock-Holy Paladin   Lightsock-Holy Paladin EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:48 pm

-Name: Mike
-Time Zone: Pacific
-Availability:
Sunday: 10am-11pm
Monday: 10am-11pm
Tuesday: 10am-11pm
Wednesday: 10am-11pm
Thursday:10am-11pm
Friday: dunno this is day gf expects me to take her somewhere >.> so debatable if ill be on or not
Saturday: 6am-10pm
-Attendance:

-Connection:dsl veryfast imo and no it never drops on me...
-Ventrilo: yes i have a mic and i talk frequently lol... like i'll say w.e is important or not and joke around xD... or idk>.>

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Lightsock
-Race, Class: Bloodelf Paladin
-Talents: 41/20/0

-Previous Guilds: uhm...i raided with hellsing... but that was long ago >.> lol i've only been in pvp guilds after that like wtf is pve and my current guild fuzzy bunny slipperz lol
-Reason for Leaving: Hellsing died..honestly.. so i joined pvp guilds...wtf is pve xfered to maiev and idk i wanna improve my gear pve wise for arenas. but i wont just join and /leave once i get loot lol xD i wanna do sunwell and kil jaedon >.> haha i miss the days where i was like zomg he's gunna die =O! no more wiping! yay progression! (lol)

-Gear

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Lightsock
i have t4 prot gloves and helm... and some tanking epics...
t4 holy helm but sadly my pvp helm might be better for pve lol...
and i have bad ret gear xD all blues so yyea...
i plan to be holy for pve.. but if you want i can farm badges for prot gear.. dont mind tanking but i like healing xD

Experience
-PvE Experience: i've never been a healer in raids exept kara/za... but on my hunter i've killed Vashj and kael..and the first boss in hyjal with envy when they were progressing
-Class Experience: i have alot of experiance!... not much to know about pve holy pally healing cept... 1 1 1 1 1 /click mana pot 1 1 1 1 click heal trinket 1 1 1 1...(btw 1 is where flash of light is..)
-Experience Comments: i've done aq 20 molton core pre bc... thats it cuz TBC came out like a month later lol..
-Class/Game Enjoyment: i like my paladin.. ez to heal ppl in pvp lol.. i also like the challange of being a holy pally and being high rated in arena.. kinda rare.. lol and uhm idk i guess thats it o.O
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Lightsock-Holy Paladin   Lightsock-Holy Paladin EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Please contact Beyla in game
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
maklo

PostSubject: Re: Lightsock-Holy Paladin   Lightsock-Holy Paladin EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:10 pm

Beyla i know i am MIA right now and what not...but this guy was in titanic for about a month got some gear and peaced out...just a heads up to you and the guild
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightsock-Holy Paladin   Lightsock-Holy Paladin EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:41 am

i joined titanic... never did anything hardcore with them lol... maybe like 1 heroic then i left to join a pvp guild since i wasnt that intrested in raiding anymore
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Lightsock-Holy Paladin   Lightsock-Holy Paladin EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:51 am

Its hard to hold it against people for bailing on a failing guild. We won't use that as a scoring criteria on acceptance.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightsock-Holy Paladin   Lightsock-Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightsock-Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1