Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphx

Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin   Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:52 am

Personal Information
-Name: Miguel
-Time Zone: Est
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: Anytime
Monday: Anytime
Tuesday: Anytime
Wednesday: Anytime
Thursday: Anytime
Friday: Anytime
Saturday: Anytime

-Attendance:

-Connection: What kind of connection do you have and does your connection like to drop you? DSL; Not really (Same connection as Demise and Serrennity)
-Ventrilo: Do you have a mic and talk? It is very helpful during encounters that you can communicate if needed. Yes I have a mic and yes I talk.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Seraphx
-Race, Class: BE Paladin
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: Holy: 48/13/0 Prot: 0/51/10 Ret PVE: 5/8/48

-Previous Guilds: Nine Inches Unbuffed
-Reason for Leaving: Guild drama

-Gear
Link us to the set of gear you use using the Armory. If you have multiple sets of gear that cannot be shown through Armory describe it.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Seraphx
thats my current spec and gear as PvP retribution i also have gear for Prot which consists of Full kara epics and badge gear for tanking minus the blue dungeon set 3 shoulders with alot of avoidance. i also have real good PvE Holy gear with alot of kara epics and T4 helm and gloves.

Experience
-PvE Experience: well pve ive done some pretty extreme things with my brother and my sister we've lvld together and done pretty classical things like 3 manning Inner Mara with lvls 43/43/50holy paladin aoe tanked alot of heroics and almost 2 manned ramps with my sister

-Class Experience: ive played this game since beta and ive had 3 paladins already its my favorite class i have Seraphx which is my 70 BE paladin 64 alliance paladin and a few lvl 35ish alts that are paladins i also have a 64 shaman 70 warrior and a 51ish druid

-Experience Comments: What has been your raiding experience pre-BC and in Burning Crusade? well pve raid wise ive done ZA /part of MC /Onyxia/Kara/Gruul/ Voidreaver/ Tanked ZA bear boss healed bird boss in prot spec with my heal gear.

-Class/Game Enjoyment: What do you like about the class you play? What is the most challenging thing about your class and why? What is the easiest? What else do you enjoy about the game? well my favorite class obviously is the paladin i really find them to fit me the best they are pretty good at everything such as healing tanking and some might disagree with the dps part but ive done some pretty amazing things with them and still am experimenting with ret trying to maximize its dps to maybe raid with it one day but till i dont see perfection in its dps im staying as Holy or Prot on the more serious 25man raids. the hardest thing about being a paladin is umm fuck u know there is really nothing hard about being a paladin im the fucking juggernaut bitch! well...there is one pain about being a paladin...organizing my bags with all my epics...they get kinda heavy after a while. the easiest thing about being a paladin is when i get my new fucking hair cut all the bitches grind on me and if they dont like my new hair cut they fucking skanks!! the best part of this game is playing with my family and my RL friends i find that to be the most enjoyable as well as meeting new people to joke around with.
Back to top Go down
Serrennity

Serrennity

PostSubject: Re: Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin   Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 7:53 am

Yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin   Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:48 pm

I will contact you in game.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin   Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:04 am

accecpted
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin   Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Seraphx - Holy/Ret/Prot Paladin
Page 1 of 1