Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healsu 70 holy priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Healsu

Healsu 70 holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Healsu 70 holy priest   Healsu 70 holy priest EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:32 am

Personal Information
-Name: Ross
-Time Zone: arizona (pacific or mountain depending on the time of the year....pacific atm)
-Availability: I just got a new job so i can't say anything 100% till i get this job figured out but here goes
Sunday: Ussually not available
Monday: 3pm-whenever
Tuesday: 3pm-whenever
Wednesday: 3pm-whenever
Thursday: 3pm-whenever
Friday: 3pm-whenever
Saturday: ussually not available

-Attendance: Not sure what the difference between this and availability is but i will attend during the times i am available unless something unforeseeable happens.

-Connection: DLS connection works pretty well my DC are rare ussually not ISP related
-Ventrilo: I have vent and a mic and i already have your info.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Healsu/ alt lvl 70 Pahco
-Race, Class: UD priest/ BE rogue
-Server: Both of these characters are originally from underbog but transfered here many months ago
-Talents: 20/41/0 priest specifics in armory link/ rogue is combat but i may switch him to a pvp spec since i no longer raid regularly with him

-Previous Guilds:
Apocalypse: Officer and raid leader Merged with anarchy
Anarchy: Officer and raid leader... went on vacation for 2 weeks came back and most of the guild had fell apart
Cruel and Furious: (current guild) healing class leader raid leader/assistant
-Reason for Leaving: While i like this guild they have one rule that gets on my nerves... no pugging raids period no exceptions for any reason. Also while everytime we have tried a new boss we have downed in 3 attempts or less we arent progressing fast enough because we don't try new bosses often.

-Gear
preview doesnt show whether or not the link is posted i if its not send me an ingame tell and ill give u the address....or u could just search for me on the armory.

Experience
-PvE Experience: kara- 2/5 ssc 2/4 tk on my ally rogue kara-1/4tk no ssc on my healer on this server
-Class Experience: I think i am fairly experienced and the people in cruel and furious would agree considering after a week in there guild they had me running all the healing assignments. I try do do class research and keep myself updated .
-Experience Comments: I was only 60 for about a month before BC and i have limited experience in ZG and MC.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I enjoy the excitement when the healing gets tough its a rush when you have to spam your heals to keep people alive.
Back to top Go down
Healsu

PostSubject: Oh ya!!!   Healsu 70 holy priest EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 2:42 am

I forgot to mention i am good friends with sinnis and have group with many other of your members.
Back to top Go down
Ferina

Ferina

PostSubject: Re: Healsu 70 holy priest   Healsu 70 holy priest EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 3:40 am

I grouped with him before and he kept me alive. Sounds like a keeper lawl =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healsu 70 holy priest   Healsu 70 holy priest EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 9:17 am

msg me in game gangsta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healsu 70 holy priest   Healsu 70 holy priest EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:00 am

ah so thats where i knew u from... anarchy. LAWLZ.
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Healsu 70 holy priest   Healsu 70 holy priest EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:05 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healsu 70 holy priest   Healsu 70 holy priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Healsu 70 holy priest
Page 1 of 1