Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

holy pally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sucubus

holy pally Empty
PostSubject: holy pally   holy pally EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:44 pm

-Name: brian
-Time Zone:
Sunday: 10 am 7 pm server time
Monday: ...
Tuesday: ...random monday to thursday becuase of work
Wednesday: ...
Thursday: ...
Friday: 3 pm till late server time
Saturday: .10 am till late server time

-Attendance:

i have vent, dbm, threatmeter, and use healer addons when i do 25 mans

pally is named sucubus,also have a lvl 61 rogue named zirqzee that i lvl durning the weekdays.

pally is 41/20/0

i can respec but dont have full t4 tank set yet...ret set is blues i used to lvl Sad

previuos guild was Semper Fi was in provacative but left becuase the dont do anything

i didnt leave it fell apart so i started playing rogue for something to do

toon armory

experience- i have full cleared kara, first 2 bosses za, lurker in ssc, void in tk that is about it. oh also gruuls.

I have only done raids as holy. never done anything as prot or ret dont plan on it.

for old school raids i have done full of zg and mc on this pally. im almost keyed for blackwing spire Smile

mmm my favorite thing abuot the pally is the bubble i will never get tired of it lol. The most pain in the ass thing bout the pally is doing group heals..even with a addon..they have not hots or groups heals only single target it so its all about timming and balanceing the heals. give me a single target and its easy sauce Smile

I started areana back in october but didnt do it seriously only got shoulders for s2 but starting to pvp a bit now since the gear is better than a few pieces i currently use now
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: holy pally   holy pally EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:37 am

I think you would be hard pressed to find a spot in our guild man, unless you can make raid times.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com

holy pally
Page 1 of 1