Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

resto druid application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
guiche

resto druid application Empty
PostSubject: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:17 pm

Personal Information
-Name: david
-Time Zone: pacific
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: 530-11
Monday: 615ish-11 (work until 6 then online right after)
Tuesday: 615ish-11
Wednesday: 1-11
Thursday: 1-11
Friday: 1-11
Saturday: 1-11

-Attendance: yes. i attend if i say i will...unless someone dies.

-Connection: dsl, it rarely drops me and if it does it's only just for a second.
-Ventrilo: yes and yes

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: guiche
-Race, Class: tauren druid
-Server: vashj
-Talents: a full inspection can be seen at the armory, but basic 18/0/43 resto

-Previous Guilds: most recently i was in titanic. before that absolution and instinct
-Reason for Leaving: each of those guilds disolved

-Gear
that should be my typical healing set. i also posses a nubish pvp set, a farming set and am starting to build a craptastic feral set.

Experience
-PvE Experience: i have raiding all of kara (or course) and za. i have also done all but vashj and kael in ssc and tk respetively. in hyjal titanic was able to down rage and were working on anetheron. pre bc i also raided mc, bwl, zg, aq20 and 40. but thats all oldschool barely relevant.
-Class Experience: i would like to think that i'm fairly well experienced having played this toon for many months now. however i will admit my skills at feral are lacking since i haven't done that since leveling at 67. and i'm not going to pretend that i'm the best druid ever. but i definetly get the job done.
-Experience Comments: oh i assumed this was covered in the pve experience.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: druids are just plain fun because they can do everything! insta-cast flight form pwns!. what's the hardest thing about my class? knowing all the spells for each form and being able to shift between all of them quickly and competantly. the easiest thing? the healing is fun and relatively simple. plus it's easy to run away from a ganker out in the pve world that's trying to take advantage of a resto toon. oh, and finally what do i enjoy about the game? working with other people as efficient groups to achieve goals. preferably bosses and reap phat lewts for everyone.

if there are any questions feel free to ask me. i can also be found on my lock alt named frenum that i am currently leveling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 10:44 pm

everything looks really good we will talk to you ingame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:23 pm

everything looks good to me will be talking to your in game soon
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:44 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto druid application   resto druid application Empty

Back to top Go down

resto druid application
Page 1 of 1