Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman   Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:04 pm

-Name: Danny
-Time Zone: Eastern
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: Ex. Most Likely Can’t
Monday: ... 6:30-9:00 (Server Time)
Tuesday: ... 7:00-8:00 (Server Time)
Wednesday: 6:30-9:00 (Server Time)
Thursday: ... Most Likely Can’t
Friday: 6:30-9:00 (Server Time)
Saturday: 6:30-9:00 (Server Time)

-Attendance: Will be on when expected to raid

-Connection: Decent connection, never d/ced in WoW before
-Ventrilo: Yes i have ventrilo, but my mic is malfunctioning so i often use my brother's

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Kinniver
-Race, Class: Troll, Shaman
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: Resto Spec

-Previous Guilds: Esprit, Titanic
-Reason for Leaving:
1. Left Esprit because of raiding time conflict (Summer School started for me and I couldn't attend the raids at certain days/times), it was a great guild and i learned alot raiding with the them

-Gear
For my Main spec (Resto) I have a TK trinket, SSC bracer, ZA shoulders along with badge and PvP gears.
-I think I'm decently geared, but not anything outrageous

I also have a set of offspec gears (Enhancement) containing badge/karazhan gears and weapons along with T5 leggings

Experience
-PvE Experience: Had cleared Karazhan, Gruul's and Mags in previous server Stormreaver, then while coming to Vashj and raiding with Esprit...5/6 SSC (attempted Lady Vashj and knows the fight), 3/4 TK (Got to phase 4 with Kael'thas), 4/5 Hyjal and 2/9 BT (I quit after defeating Supremus)
-Class Experience: My RL friend is a great resto shaman from Mistaken, one of the top guilds in Stormreaver currently in Sunwell and i often take advice from him
-Experience Comments: I had almost completed all bosses of Tier 5 level and have confidence I would help Wasn’t Even Close with their progression
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I like playing as a Shaman because it is a hybrid class and i could contribute in different ways (Healing, Dps).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman   Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:30 pm

ill be contacting u in game
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman   Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:29 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman   Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for Kinniver, Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1