Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balance Druid Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damaru

Balance Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Balance Druid Application   Balance Druid Application EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:02 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Samuel
-Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: Any time-8:20ish PM Server Time
Monday: 4 PM-8:20ish PM Server Time
Tuesday: Same as Monday
Wednesday: Same as Monday
Thursday: Same as Monday
Friday: 4 PM-Any Time
Saturday: All day

-Attendance:

-Connection: I have a pretty good connection and i rarely DC in a raid,though it has happened.
-Ventrilo: I have vent and a microphone,but i rarely talk because i do not like to.
World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Damaru
-Race, Class: Tauren.Druid
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: PvE balance spec. 44/0/17.And yes,I would respec if needed,but would not like to,because i love balance,it's the reason i have this spec

-Previous Guilds: In Lethon,AggroCulture. In Vashj,bacon and currentlyin Lock Down.
-Reason for Leaving: I left AggroCulture because i came to Vashj to play with a RL friend.I left bacon because they don't raid anymore,and whenever i ask someone in the guild how the guild is doing they just tell me "chilling and having fun",was a good guild but they don't raid anymore.And i am not sure if i want to stay in Lock Down because even though the guild is awesome,and the people are friendly,they are doing raids that i really dont need,and i am wiping at a fish face in SSC that doesnt drop anything i want,and they won't be raiding T6 content so soon,which is what I'd really like to do because i believe my stats are good enough for it.

-Gear
Balance Set
Feral Set: 26-27k armor,17600 health self-buffed,421 defense (6 over cap),27 dodge,30-something hit,10 expertise.(1k TPS)
Restoration Set: At the moment 1400ish heals,but i am missing all the enchants and some gems.Also,over 520 spirit when i spec restoration.

Experience
-PvE Experience: ZG,Some MC (only things i was able to do on my rogue pre-BC).Full KZ,4/6 ZA,2/2 gruul,1/1 mag,1/6 SSC,3/4 TK,4/5 Hyjal.
-Class Experience: I leveled as a balance druid,and have read a lot about them.I also know (and am a very good friend of 1) 3 Tier 6 moonkins and I've talked to them a lot about the spec.I know almost everything there is to know about a monkin.
-Experience Comments: ZG,Some MC (only things i was able to do on my rogue pre-BC).Full KZ,4/6 ZA,2/2 gruul,1/1 mag,1/6 SSC,3/4 TK,4/5 Hyjal.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: What i like the most about balance druids is that we are unique.You can get in LFG and find any class at all,prot paladins,holy priests,hunters,everything.But there is a big chance that even if you do all the instances in the game in 1 day,you won't get a moonkin in your group.I also like the fact that there is not as much pressure on doing well in the meters because we are just supposed to help other people's dps.For example,if you are a mage you dont end up in first 5,you are doing a crappy job,but if you are a moonkin and end up as 5-10th,that isn't such a big deal. The most challenging thing about my spec is finding a group,because just like dps shamans,or ret paladins,we don't have any CC.The easiest thing is pissing off a clothie when you need cloth because blizz didn't make any epic moonkin leather other than tier and some Sunwell =P j/k.only thing that came to mind,because whats easy for us is easy for everyone,we don't have anything easy that's exclusive for us. I also enjoy WoW because it's like small world where you can just enter and forget about all your problems,preocupations,and the reason why it sometimes sucks,your responsabilities.That's all,and i hope i can get in =)
Back to top Go down

Balance Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance Druid Application   Balance Druid Application EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:46 pm

I'll be talking to you in game soon if not feel free to contact paranoidz or endlessly
Back to top Go down

Balance Druid Application
Page 1 of 1