Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyers - Resto Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kyers - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Kyers - Resto Druid   Kyers - Resto Druid EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 2:09 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Kyle Myers
-Time Zone: Eastern, 3 Hours after Server Time.
-Availability: Anytime Anyday, UNLESS job hours interfere, though CURRENTLY i am unemployed seeking a job.

-Attendance:
-Connection: Very Good.
-Ventrilo: Have Vent, and Microphone able to communicate.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Kyers
-Race, Class: Druid, Tauren
-Server: VashJ
-Previous Guilds: Cruel and Furious
-Reason for Leaving: Guild had alot of issues, being with dedication, they were new to the DKP system, so it had alot of screw-ups, and they had organization problems.
-Gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Kyers

If the armory doesnt update by the time u look, i have Merc Kodohide Pants, and currently Guildless.

Experience
-PvE Experience: Kara Full / Gruuls Full / ZA - First 3 Bosses / Mag's / TK - Voidreeaver downed, attempted Al'Ar.
-Class Experience: My 1st 70, and only char i really play on, i LOVE healing, i searched millions of Resto guides online, to seek and find better ways of healing in general, i leveled as feral though.
-Experience Comments: I PvP every now and then, im attempting some arenas, not doing to bad imo. I dont have any Pre-BC raid experience, though i did enjoy my old old guild on a previous server, we raided SW every friday, that was quite fun lol.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I really enjoy healing, i love being a druid due to the fact we have so many options to choose from DPS, Healing, Tank, Ranged DPS. I really enjoy playing this game alot, its basically all i do, other than have an outside life with friends, since now im done with school. I love the feeling of being in a guild, like a family, and REALLY enjoy raids!!!

Extra Comments -

I know i may seem pretty un-geared for most of TK, SSC, etc. But my RL friends and i, that are ALL on this server are working together to farm heroics and get really geared while we wait, and also i wouldn't mind jsut being put in as a "maybe" and have me go with some Kara farming groups, Gruuls, and Mag's.. and see how i do, and make a decision whether i would be wat you guys are looking for in higher end raids, or not. So PLEASE concider my application, i am in desperate need of a guild, and i wouldn't dissapoint you guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyers - Resto Druid   Kyers - Resto Druid EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:00 pm

I'm the druid class leader but I'm on vacation till the end of this weekendish. Add me to your friends and i'll look for you next time I get online.

Get your gear enchanted legs/wrists/gloves and work on your thrall and scryer rep and I think we could work something out.

Try and get a couple of those things done before we talk Smile
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Kyers - Resto Druid   Kyers - Resto Druid EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:25 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyers - Resto Druid   Kyers - Resto Druid Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyers - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1