Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

applying for guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage

applying for guild Empty
PostSubject: applying for guild   applying for guild EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:48 pm

-Name: This is your real name. Andrew
-Time Zone: CMT
-Availability: I really can't put absolute times but i am on a lot and especially during the summer i will be available. Currently i am trying to finish junior year exams.
Sunday: A lot
Monday: 3-9 st
Tuesday: 3-9 st
Wednesday: 3-9 st
Thursday: 3-9 st
Friday: A lot
Saturday: A lot

-Attendance: if im allowed to be on, i will be on. period. *WOW ADDICT FTW*

-Connection: ADSL, it gets a new password or something like every 6 hours so it drops for about 30 seconds max.
-Ventrilo: VENT, MIC, have your ventinfo Razz. I talk too much sometimes.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: bloodycandle
-Race, Class: Mage, Blood elf
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: 10/48/3- fire with Clear Casting, arcane precision. yar i can respec if needed.

-Previous Guilds: Servants of none (disbanded), Furious (not a great reference, first real guild), rocksursocksoff, blood shed (disbanded day after i joined), anarchy (current)
-Reason for Leaving: servants of none- just a group of my friends who started wow on that server.
Furious- i didnt like how the guild was run.
rockursocksoff- conflict, (settled and friends again Very Happy) (ask stacey and tif if you dont believe me.)
anarchy- shoof is getting really annoying (have'nt actually left yet)

-Gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Bloodycandle

-UI: Post a link or Screenshot of your interface.
applying for guild Guilda11

Experience
-PvE Experience: Tell us how experienced you are in the PvE scene. I've done every dungeon in game besides dire maul, strat, and scholo. Almost every quest done in Outlands.

-Class Experience: Like PvE experience, tell us how experienced at your class you are. Rolled a mage first, and kept playing the class, love it.

-Experience Comments: What has been your raiding experience pre-BC and in Burning Crusade? kara full clear, up to za's first boss, molten core first few bosses, zul'gurrub- full clear. void reaver in tk.

-Class/Game Enjoyment: What do you like about the class you play? free water/food (of course), and I am support (polymorphing) while damaging mobs.
What is the most challenging thing about your class and why? avoiding getting ripped apart by warriors in pvp.
What is the easiest? killing holy pallies.
What else do you enjoy about the game? pretty much everything

Last edited by Candle91 on Wed May 14, 2008 12:20 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : tweaked)
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

applying for guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: applying for guild   applying for guild EmptyWed May 14, 2008 8:54 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com

applying for guild
Page 1 of 1