This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Application to join guild.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bryce

PostSubject: Application to join guild.   Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:29 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Bryce
-Time Zone: Central Time
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: All day
Monday: All day
Tuesday: All day
Wednesday: All day
Thursday:All day
Friday: All day
Saturday: All day

-Attendance:

-Connection: I have High speed internet, Worrying about dropping is at the bottom of my list.
-Ventrilo: I have a mic atm but its broken, I'll be getting that fixed. And I do have vent.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: harimba
-Race, Class: Troll, Priest
-Server: Vashj, dont plan on transferring
-Talents: 13/0/38 Shadow And I have a healing set thats about 1530 healing bonus, Warning: In my healing set I have a very low ammount of health, so H mgt is out of the question or anything similar to it.

-Previous Guilds: Anarchy
-Reason for Leaving: The guild was going absolutely no where, I wanted to progress and it was keeping me from it.

-Gear

Experience
-PvE Experience: I know all the fights in kara, Not much in other raids really. A small amount in ZA
-Class Experience: Very Experienced
-Experience Comments: BC was out when I joined, so I have no Pre-BC raid experience, but if needed to learn, I would gladly learn it.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I like the fact that I get to choose whether I heal or dps, which a lot of ppl try to give me a hard time with, But I'm usually above their dps in the long run. The hardest thing I think about being a shadow priest is probably when I'm in an arena and I don't see anything, which probably means I'm about to get my face raped off by a rogue or a PoM Pyroblast mage. Everything is easy about shadow, I just like how its similar to a Lock, but more useful to healers and tanks. I like that I can go into any heroic and 3/4 chance that I get either top dps or right behind them, which makes a priest more useful then other classes.
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join guild.   Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:52 pm

I will be contacting you in game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com

Application to join guild.
Page 1 of 1