Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UD Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Converge

UD   Rogue Empty
PostSubject: UD Rogue   UD   Rogue EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Jacob
-Time Zone: I'm about two hours behind server time
-Availability: All day every day. Once college starts up I'll only have mon-thursdays 10am-2pm booked, with a few breaks in between

-Attendance:

-Connection: DSL. Fast connection. In the rare occurrences that I have dc'd I can reconnect in a matter of seconds, and when I raid I use my best friends top notch computer which is flawless.
-Ventrilo: Ya I got vent

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Converge
-Race, Class: Undead rogue
-Server: Vashj since pre BC
-Talents: I'm sub daggers 17/0/44 I enjoy it since I like backstab but I'd respec in a second if you guys needed it. Combat swords perhaps?

-Previous Guilds: Wolfpack and Advent of Annihilation. There are a few others that I've drifted around with but not to many that I've felt a strong affiliation with.
-Reason for Leaving: Right now I'm in spoonizm and to be honest they're a bit childish. I'm looking for a guild with geared, and more importantly experienced players who will let me work my way up the ladder with them so that I can join them in raids

-Gear

Experience
-PvE Experience: I do heroics and bg every day/night
-Class Experience: I know how to play a rogue well
-Experience Comments: I did L/UBRS and some BWL/MC back in the day. I've done Kara and Gruul extensively, and a bit of ZA
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I like doing damage, which is why I picked a rogue. I also love all of my defensive abilities. The most challenging thing about my class? Anything with the word Restoration in it >.>
I know what you're probably thinking: "not another rogue /facepalm" but keep in mind that I'm the enthusiastic guy whose always down to premade/pug heroics at 4 in the morning. I like the teamwork aspect of this game and enjoy making friends and kicking ass in game with them.
Back to top Go down
Converge

UD   Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: UD Rogue   UD   Rogue EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Endlessly

Endlessly

UD   Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: UD Rogue   UD   Rogue EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:50 am

pst me in game plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content