Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fayla: BE Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fayla: BE Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Fayla: BE Rogue   Fayla: BE Rogue EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:05 am

Personal Information
-Name: Gloria
-Time Zone: EST
-Availability: (all in sever time)
Sunday: 3-whenever
Monday: 3-whenever
Tuesday: 3-whenever
Wednesday: 3-whenever
Thursday: 3-whenever
Friday: 3-whenever
Saturday: 3-whenever

-Attendance:

-Connection: My connection is very good, I rarely get d/ced...the only time i would get d/ced is if it was thundering and the power goes out.
-Ventrilo: I do have ventrilo and a mic

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Fayla ^^
-Race, Class: Female BE Rogue
-Server: I've always been on Vashj
-Talents: I'm combat swords 20/41/0

-Previous Guilds: I'm currently in Titanic, was in Devastation, Cruel
-Reason for Leaving:
Titanic- I can definitely see this guild go far, and I love the ppl in it, but currently, we have a very poor attendance problem, and really, I just wanna raid :[
Devastation- I got in b/c my bf was in it, and I really didn't raid with them. But before I left, I got into some Hyjal and BT. But I wanted to see more SSC and TK as well, which they weren't raiding much of. But I still love everyone in there, they are a fun bunch.
Cruel- This was my first guild, and we did a lot of karazhan. I left cause I wanted to see more than just kara...that and I wanted to run kara with my bf and devasation people, I guess they didn't like that too much, so I just left.

-Gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Fayla
ATM I'm using shard of contempt, and Romeo's poison vial for the hit rating.

Experience
-PvE Experience: I've cleared Kara/Za (3rd timed chest). Also done Gruul's and Mags. I've only done lurker in SSC, 2/4 TK. 2/5 Hyjal, Downed Supremus..and been in on Gorefiend and Illidan
-Class Experience: I've only been playing my rogue since october-ish of last year. But I've learned a lot from reading forums, people from Devastation, and Catatonic has taught me stuff about my class as well. I've gotten a lot better since the day I hit 70, I know how to maximize my dps and such
-Experience Comments: I've only been playing this game TBC. I don't pvp too much, I find pve more fun! I've done Kara many times, I've done za, read a lot on hyjal and been to hyjal. Been to BT...and seen a lot of the fights in there when my bf OT's it. I've been around devastation people while they raid, so I know what is expected when raid time comes. I always come prepared with food and flasks, make sure I'm fully repaired and such.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I love playing a rogue so much, I'm glad I chose it as my first toon. I love the fact that I don't rely on mana, and have to worry about going oom. I like that its not like rage, where I have to wait to build up. I love that I do a lot of dps. I'm always watching myself on the meters, I try to be at the top, cause it's expected of a rogue Very Happy

-I know you guys are full on rogues, but thank you for taking your time out to look and consider my application :]
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Fayla: BE Rogue   Fayla: BE Rogue EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 am

I am sorry but at this time, we are accepting t6 rogues
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Pee el w

PostSubject: Re: Fayla: BE Rogue   Fayla: BE Rogue EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:27 pm

You are only accepting t6 rogues? Your best geared rogue doesn't even have t5.

Sorry to post under guest, I am just too lazy to register.
Back to top Go down
PeeElWhy

PostSubject: Re: Fayla: BE Rogue   Fayla: BE Rogue EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:30 pm

Unless you mean you just have so many damn rogues that the only way you'd recruit another is if he was in T6
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Fayla: BE Rogue   Fayla: BE Rogue EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Yep, thats pretty much what we mean
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fayla: BE Rogue   Fayla: BE Rogue Empty

Back to top Go down

Fayla: BE Rogue
Page 1 of 1