Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exbones, rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thebigma

Exbones, rogue Empty
PostSubject: Exbones, rogue   Exbones, rogue EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:22 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Mike
-Time Zone: East coast
-Availability: All days available
Sunday: 4 p.m.-4 a.m.
Monday: 4 p.m.-4 a.m.
Tuesday: 4 p.m.-4 a.m.
Wednesday: 4 p.m.-4 a.m.
Thursday: 4 p.m.-4 a.m.
Friday: 4 p.m.-4 a.m.
Saturday: 4 p.m.-4 a.m.

-Attendance: Always on time and ready to raid.

-Connection: Strong connection never disconnect. Comcast FTW
-Ventrilo: Yes i have the latest version of ventrilo and i have a mic as well

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Exbones
-Race, Class: Blood Elf
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: 20/41/0 is my raiding spec but atm i am specced for PvP

-Previous Guilds: Team EZ Mode (PvP), Bellum (PvE)
-Reason for Leaving: Disbanded

-Gear:

Experience
-PvE Experience: I am a very expirienced raider. However I have recently gotten this character from my brother who was playing it for a while. He gemmmed and enchanted stuff differently than i would have. Per say like a noob. Ever since i got my account back from him have been working my ass off to get the stuff needed to be a descent raider. Other than this I have cleared every Raid, up to the, and including the first boss in BT.
-Class Experience: I am at the moment the best that i can be at my class. I read forums watch movies daily to critique my own self. I know the best combos and ways to make my rogue dish out the most DPS he can i never don't give it my all. I am very expirienced with my class. Don't think that i am not because of the enchants and gems on my gear because i discussed that earlier.
-Experience Comments: Like I had said earlier I have done everything in BC up to the first boss in BT. And for pre BC i did everything including Naxx.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: The thing i like most about the class i play is the fact that he is a melee class. I find it more exciting that i have to constantly move. I also enjoy energy over mana for obvious reasons. I find melee classes always a challenge, because i want to dish out the most DPS but with AOE and constant moving it is hard to dish out. But i still manage to do well. Easiest is the fact that i dont have to worry about mana or rage, its just a constant fast, attacking, criting machine. I love the game for gear, Dps meters and progressing. I like meeting new people. Idk i like pretty much everything about this game.
Back to top Go down
thebigma

Exbones, rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exbones, rogue   Exbones, rogue EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:25 pm

i dont know why my armory didn't post
Back to top Go down

Exbones, rogue
Page 1 of 1