Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zeppatha- druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeppatha

Zeppatha- druid Empty
PostSubject: Zeppatha- druid   Zeppatha- druid EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 9:54 pm

-Name: Zackary London
-Time Zone: EST (its summer so I can be on when ever)
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: anytime you need me
Monday: "
Tuesday: "
Wednesday: "
Thursday: "
Friday: "
Saturday: "

-Attendance: every raid that goes on i try to get in to. im on alot so I attend a lot of raids.

-Connection: DSL, it rarely drops me.
-Ventrilo: Yes, I have vent and a mic..... im in your vent now actually.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Zeppatha (used to be rogueroo, but my friend came back to playing wow and took his pally back)
-Race, Class: Tauren drood
-Server: "
-Talents: ATM i'm feral 0/47/14

-Previous Guilds: wasn't even close (on rogueroo) strike force. I'm in red army now.( it lacks leadership. its more of a do what you want when you want type of guild, and I can never seem to find a group for any raid in it)

-Gear

Experience

-PvE Experience: kara/ZA, gruuls, and tk with your guild.

-Class Experience: well, my original character was a drood. i recently aquired this drood from the friend that took his paladin back. I've been playing on this guy for about 2 weeks as a boomkina and a couple days as feral. I feel I would also be able to heal.

-Experience Comments: No Pre-BC experience.

-Class/Game Enjoyment: I enjoy the flexibility of droods {Jack of all trades, master of none( in most cases)}. By far I think healing is the easiest as a drood. you have hots to keep up the raid, and all you have to do is anticipate when people will be taking damage. you also have an "Oh shit" button for emergencies (natures swiftness). I enjoy pvping as feral alot, tearing up clothies in 3-5 hits .
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Zeppatha- druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeppatha- druid   Zeppatha- druid EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:26 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com

Zeppatha- druid
Page 1 of 1