Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire mage App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kasstar

Fire mage App Empty
PostSubject: Fire mage App   Fire mage App EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:59 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Marco Payeur Di Giacomo ( try and pronounce it) no laugh allowed !!!
-Time Zone: Good question, I never know what to answer to that...<--(noob) same as Sacrilicious I guess. 3 hours after server time !
-Availability:
Sunday: full day specially if it rains
Monday: 20:30 my time wich is 5:30 server time
Tuesday: Same as above.
Wednesday: Full day off work
Thursday: 21:15 server time 6:15
Friday: same as above.
Saturday: No work on that day.

-Attendance:Can be there for social, for raid, for PvP, for farming,masturb...errrr waaaaaiiit a minute!!! Well for fun
If you guys need a mage in a raid and im here ill go, if you guys dont need a mage in your raid and im not there well thats good
and if you guys get another mage when im here, I don't mind. I wont be a whiny bitch if you guys dont pick me for 1 raid or the whole week raid schedule.
But either way I don't want you guys to make me feel that raiding is like a job, even tho WoW is life... =) j/k

-Connection:Cable, videotron if anyone know what it is, and I have skype, Vent, Xfire, etc with a mic.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Kasstar.
-Race, Class: Blood elf, Mage
-Server: Over priced one , vasjh
-Talents: Right now im frost/arc for PvP, BG,s and arena, but for raids im full fire with icy veins. Unless I
want to spell rotate between Arcane Blast and Arcane missiles.
-Previous Guilds: Been in Bellum since the begining of the guild to the end of it, now im in Fallen Knight.
-Reason for Leaving: Guild Disbanded

Experience
-PvE Experience: Been active since Day 1, rolled a priest on Shaterred Hands, leveld to 60, raided with Death and Taxes, was too much work(yeah work not fun) left and stoped playing for about 6 months
Start up again on another server but rolled horde, made a Druid level 60 raided with him too on Skullcrusher french guild and stop playing after because we were not really good AQ20 was the best we could do.
And 8 months or so after bought a new game(when TBC got out)rolled a mage and here he is, Full cleared Kara, ZA, SSC almost full TK and been present for 1 encounter in Hyjal.
-Class Experience: Hum...I'm uber pro like Chuck Norris! Nah seriously I dunno good I guess...always open for discution about Gear and/or Spec improvement.
-Experience Comments: Already said, But never cleared past AQ20 pre BC.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: Massive Dps,Hardest thing so far is to be top 1 Dps in raid with people more geared and downing boss is fun.I guess...I.. Like... WoW o.0

Thats about it, and Armory is down.... FTW.

So well... Full T4 Shoulders and Pants t5... geez typing gear FTL... Ring of reccurence-Violet signet of the Arc Mage-Mana attuned band, Cloak of subjugated power-Ruby drap of the mysticant,Scarlet sindorel robe-can buy the badges one since I have the badges, Guardian pendant of Subjagtion(need a better gem in it)-Brooch of the unquenchable fury
, Voodoo-woven belt-Guardian silk belt,Trisfal wand of ascendancy-the black stalk-Brutal gladiator..,Natherzim mindbalde,jewel of infinite things-or gladiator war staff of course! and the the others thing I forgot.
Back to top Go down
kasstar

Fire mage App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage App   Fire mage App EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:03 pm

posted fire mage but meant to say mage only...... Sorry >.<
Back to top Go down

Fire mage App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage App   Fire mage App EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:42 pm

talk to beyla or gannam in game please
Back to top Go down
Sacramen

Fire mage App Empty
PostSubject: IRL   Fire mage App EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:12 pm

Kasstar is a great guy, and a good friend IRL, We were both in Bellum together and I gained a lot from his long pre BC raid experience. He's up for helping out on raids, but really isn't the type to complain about spots, times, or loot. He's very very capable of raiding any boss with the slightest of instruction.

bumpty bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire mage App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire mage App   Fire mage App Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire mage App
Page 1 of 1