Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoneyBun

HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage   HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:50 am

Personal Information
-Name: Duc (you can say it like Duke.... its asian sue me..)
-Time Zone: Central time (its easier for raiding cuz ST is 2 hours later)
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: It varies but i usually cant
Monday: like 4 server time - whenever
Tuesday: like 4 server time - whenever
Wednesday: like 4 server time - whenever
Thursday: like 4 server time - whenever
Friday: I usually dont work these days so whenver
Saturday: Usually got work

-Attendance: Hmm not gonna say 100% cuz usually work or random shit happens in real life so im gonna say 90%

-Connection: What kind of connection do you have and does your connection like to drop you? Cable internet Comcast!

-Ventrilo: Do you have a mic and talk? It is very helpful during encounters that you can communicate if needed. I have vent and use it alot i can talk if needed but i usually just listen and do my job haha

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: HoneyBunny (yeah it was just a dumb alt I made that i decided i wanted to lvl)
-Race, Class: Blood Elf, Mage (shoulda rolled undead i know!)
-Server: What server are you from if you're going to transfer. Im from Vashj go me!
-Talents: What are your talents spec'd for on your character ? Im 10/48/3 as of right now to save mana for dps with clear casting.... I'll try Gannam's spec later this week i guess

-Previous Guilds: This is where you list your previous guild(s). Envy + Bacon
-Reason for Leaving: Why did you leave those guild(s)? Be thorough and honest, please. Both guilds died mid BT/Hyjal clears due to GMs/Officers/Core Leaving sigh....

-Gear
Link us to the set of gear you use using the Armory. If you have multiple sets of gear that cannot be shown through Armory describe it.

Experience
-PvE Experience: Tell us how experienced you are in the PvE scene. Full clears of Kara/Gruul/Za did lurker and void reaver but pretty much skipped all of that.... 4/5 in Hyjal and the first 4 bosses in BT I've done..
-Class Experience: Like PvE experience, tell us how experienced at your class you are. I would like to say I know what im doing elitistjerks.com helps out alot and Bosskillers.com is a life saver
-Experience Comments: What has been your raiding experience pre-BC and in Burning Crusade? Ive done MC and ZG and then quit WoW for a bit... I then listed all my BC stuff up there :-)

-Class/Game Enjoyment: What do you like about the class you play? What is the most challenging thing about your class and why? What is the easiest? What else do you enjoy about the game?

I like the flexibility it offers with pvp and pve thought i kinda quit pvp also my mage was better than my resto shaman imo... The hardest thing is probably just staying alive cuz of cloth sigh.... wtb a bubble taht doesnt steal mana haha... easiest probably the scorch/fireball rotation....

I just enjoy raiding and the people that play the game and have fun where its not all like OMG WTF are you doing and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage   HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:25 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com

HoneyBunny - 70 Blood Elf Fire mage
Page 1 of 1