Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remster- Fire Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remster

Remster- Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Remster- Fire Mage   Remster- Fire Mage EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 4:41 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Remy
-Time Zone: Central
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: 8-12 server
Monday: ... 10 am-midnight server
Tuesday: ... 10am to 1pm, 3-midnight server
Wednesday: ... 10 am-midnight server
Thursday: ... 10 am-midnight server
Friday: ... 10 am-8 pm server
Saturday: ... none Sad

-Attendance:

-Connection: great connection (wired) rarely drops
-Ventrilo: I have a mic, but prefer not to talk when I don't have to

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Remster
-Race, Class: BE, mage
-Server: vashj
-Talents: 10/48/3 fire and i guess i can respec if it is needed...
-Previous Guilds: like 5 or 6 of them, but they all died was in no guild, instinct, titanic, and a few before those but they werent big raiders
-Reason for Leaving: guild died

-Gear currently linked is my pvp set, but i have an entirely different pve set except for the weapon, and they are all epix of course. not sure what else to say, got T5 shoulders and some other good stuff

Experience
-PvE Experience: done every heroic and just about every non-daily there is to do in outlands
-Class Experience: been playing a mage for about a year and a half and I'm not thinking of switching any time soon. got a couple 70 alts, but none that I play a whole lot
-Experience Comments: kara, gruul's, mag, za, Tk 2/4, 3/6 ssc, 2/5 hyjal
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I enjoy the massive damage and the maneuverability and control that mages have. The most challenging thing is staying alive in pve gear because I pvp a lot and am sometimes not used to having very little health. the easiest thing is killing mobs because they can't think for themselves and they go down quick. I also enjoy raiding a lot, but more so when the raid is successful.
Back to top Go down

Remster- Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remster- Fire Mage   Remster- Fire Mage EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 7:05 pm

talk to beyla/gannam in game for your interview
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Remster- Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remster- Fire Mage   Remster- Fire Mage EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:55 am

I would say that a guild called Titanic can mean nothing but its impending doom. but I digress.

I have spoken with Remster over chat. He seemed competent. Unless someone has an objection, I was going to give him an opportunity to prove himself.

Please be aware Remster that you will your work cut out for you as to get a spot in our raids full time, you will have to do some serious DPS.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Remster- Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remster- Fire Mage   Remster- Fire Mage EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 am

denied.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Remster- Fire Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remster- Fire Mage   Remster- Fire Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

Remster- Fire Mage
Page 1 of 1