Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lastaid - Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malitia

Lastaid - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Lastaid - Priest   Lastaid - Priest EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:56 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Melissa Smith
-Time Zone: Central.
-Availability: .
Sunday: 10am - 12am
Monday: 5pm - 12am.
Tuesday: 5pm - 12am.
Wednesday: 5pm - 12am
Thursday: 5pm - 12am
Friday: 5pm - whenever
Saturday: 10am - whenever

-Attendance:

-Connection: High speed.
-Ventrilo: yes

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Lastaid.
-Race, Class: Blood elf, Priest
-Server: Vashj.
-Talents: Healer 16/45/0

-Previous Guilds: Lack of Discapline
-Reason for Leaving: Disagreements

-Gear
I realize that you may not want someone in mostly pvp gear, but i just got it so i could have a base to work up from, since no one wants someone in blues and greens. I hope you'll consider me, i'm working hard to improve my gear.

Experience
-PvE Experience: Have done Kara with my old guild, and parts of Gruuls with my cousin Slambo and a group that she had.
-Class Experience: I would think i am a decent healer. Although my +healing isn't that high, i try my hardest to do my best at healing and have healed all the way through kara and Gruul's until it was called.
-Experience Comments: I hit 70 shortly after BC was released on another server. I did a bit of MC on a warlock. other than that it was pretty hard trying to find raids for anything else because everyone had already gotten into the hype of BC
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I enjoy healing people, being the reason why a group or raid stays alive. The most challenging thing about my class is the fact that if i don't do really well, then i may get blamed for the wipe, so therefore i have to always be at my best. I enjoy doing raids and being in organized groups and like seeing new parts of the game and learning how to become a better player
Back to top Go down
Malitia

Lastaid - Priest Empty
PostSubject: gear link didn't work last time   Lastaid - Priest EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:04 pm

for some reason the link isn't showing up for my gear.... heres another shot
[a=http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Lastaid][/a]
Back to top Go down
Serrennity

Serrennity

Lastaid - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lastaid - Priest   Lastaid - Priest EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:28 am

Either me or Deepz will contact you in game.
Back to top Go down
thefrench

thefrench

Lastaid - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lastaid - Priest   Lastaid - Priest EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 pm

uhhh....yaaaa... your geard is preaty weak for the content we are doing..... you barly have 1300+ healing bro most of our healers are 2.1k+....your gunna find it hard getting a raid spot imo
Back to top Go down
Maklo

Lastaid - Priest Empty
PostSubject: bad priest is bad   Lastaid - Priest EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:45 pm

So ya here are my 2 cents take em or leave em...

But i have over 1500 in my healing set and around 1279 healing in my Boomkin gear so something must be wrong with what your doing

afro <--look im black
Back to top Go down

Lastaid - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lastaid - Priest   Lastaid - Priest EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

Yeah maybe if you run some more kara it could help i don't think haveing less then 1300 heals is good for BT and Hyjal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lastaid - Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lastaid - Priest   Lastaid - Priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lastaid - Priest
Page 1 of 1