Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheerglas - priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sheerglas - priest Empty
PostSubject: Sheerglas - priest   Sheerglas - priest EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Chris
-Time Zone: PST
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: all day
Monday: 5:15 pm +
Tuesday: 5:15 pm +
Wednesday: 5:15 pm +
Thursday: 5:15 pm +
Friday: not usually
Saturday: all day

-Attendance: I'll be there, unless I post in the MIA forum/ notify the raid leader

-Connection: What kind of connection do you have and does your connection like to drop you? I'm on cmocast cablemodem. Its pretty stable, and I have low latency (80 ms usually)
-Ventrilo: Do you have a mic and talk? I do have a mic and vent, but only talk when necessary

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Sheerglas
-Race, Class: Blood Elf, Priest
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: What are your talents spec'd for on your character ? Currently shadow (18,0,43), can respec to holy (20,41), as I was one of the main raid healer for my last guild

-Previous Guilds: Titanic
-Reason for Leaving: guild fell apart due to wotlk waiting burn-out

-Gear
Link us to the set of gear you use using the Armory. If you have multiple sets of gear that cannot be shown through Armory describe it.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Sheerglas

my heal set is badge and za mixed with pvp hat and belt, and hyjal bracers. Its +2004 healing unbuffed when I spec joly.

Experience
-PvE Experience: I'm pretty experienced. I've killed vashj and had learning attempts on Kael. In hyjal I've done laerning attempts on the 2nd boss
-Class Experience: I've been playing a priest for about 2 years now
-Experience Comments: pre-bc up to twin emps, cleared bwl, aq20, etc.
bc: cleared ssc, learning atempts on kael, learning attempts on 2nd boss in hyjal
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I like playing preists as both healing and as shadow. For shadow its kwnoing which order to mash buttons in, and about how to best provide mana to the group that you're in. The sucky part is convincing people that no, you're not a pure dps class.
For healing, its much more of a cerebral game, but its not the frenzied button mashing Smile The bad part of healing is when dealing with pugs who still think its in vogue to blame healing when they pull agro and get 1 shot.

Other: A bunch of my old guildies ended up here, and I'd like to join them =)
Back to top Go down
Ferina

Ferina

Sheerglas - priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheerglas - priest   Sheerglas - priest EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 1:04 am

Contact deepz in game.
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Sheerglas - priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheerglas - priest   Sheerglas - priest EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:46 am

accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Sheerglas - priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheerglas - priest   Sheerglas - priest Empty

Back to top Go down

Sheerglas - priest
Page 1 of 1