Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
i call m

ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh Empty
PostSubject: ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh   ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 5:50 pm

-Name:Ryan...lol =D i aint scared.
-Time Zone: Central
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: all day
Monday: ...all day
Tuesday: ...all day
Wednesday: ...all day
Thursday: ...all day
Friday: ...all day
Saturday: ...all day

-Attendance: I will b able to attend all raids and such... very good raid status.. never miss a raid unless i inform officers =D CHYEA

-Connection: I have a decent internet connection doesnt drop me anymore... not usually laggy but shit happens =D
-Ventrilo: YEA! i have both i used to be quiet but im starting to come out of my shell socially

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name:Yobahh
-Race, Class: Orc shaman
-Server: REPPIN VASHJ FO SHO
-Talents: I am enhancement main spec (5/42/14) Willing to respec but i will always want to roll on Enhance gear... will always b my main spec.
-Previous Guilds: Envy Strike force, TSF
-Reason for Leaving: MMM i just recently got into envy but the guild and the guild reputation isnt what i thought it would be... The guild is kind of chaotic and alot of things are going wrong.. im looking for a chill guild to raid with... im actually very skilled for my age and kno how to play my class well
-Gear
it
I maximize my gear as well as i can with enchants and everything possible. As u can see dont have the best gear but yet still have 1406 AP 24% crit and 102 hit rating.

Experience
-PvE Experience:KK welll full kara, full gruuls, ZA, VR in tk and lurker in SSC... i keep calm in hectic situations and take directions very well
-Class Experience: Te he oops already did that above =D

-Class/Game Enjoyment: Well i love how my class is unpredictable and can benefit a raid in many different ways. The most challenging about my clss is threat control... i have mastered threat control by backing out of fights at perfect timing and yet doing all the damage possible. The easiest thing about my class is probably totems... i have a totem for everything =D Leeet. MMM i really dont like pvp but overall most fun game ive ever played.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh   ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 am

+20 Str is only good for PvP, if you are going to be a kamikazee and just run in, blow something up and leave. If you want to maximize your DPS as an Enhancement shaman, I would get dual Mongoose or Mongoose MH/Executioner OH.

For your helm Meta Socket: http://thottbot.com/i32409 is the absolute best Meta gem for Enhancement Shaman.

For any of your gem sockets, use either of these two gems for them. +hit rating is not an issue for Shaman as you hit your hit cap while speccing into Enhancement and 11 into Resto for the +hit rating. http://thottbot.com/i24058 http://thottbot.com/i24054 Use either one of those for your sockets.

Get Cat's Swiftness for your boots as the major flaw and downfall of a melee class, enhancement shaman specifically, is movement. You lose DPS when you have to move from mob to mob. The 3 agility that you lose from going to dexterity to Cats swiftness is just so small in comparison to the movement speed that you get.

For your leg enchant http://thottbot.com/i29535 is hands down the best one to get as an enhancement shaman. A bit pricey but you will find no better.

Do your isle dailies and get the neck piece from there. It is AMAZING, especially if you are Aldor. If you are Scryer, the bolt that it produces is good but the AP that you get from being Aldor is just fantastic.

+6 to all stats for your chest.

+12 Agility or Subtlety for your cloak, pick one, either one is fine. If you are having aggro issues, go with the Subtlety. If you arent, then get the agility.

Bring up your rep so that you can get the better shoulder and helm enchants and after that, you should be golden. If you need any more help with your gemming/itemization, I would definitely suggest you check out the Elitistjerks.com website and forums because they have an amazing guide that I absolutely love for Shaman. They go into depth about Totem Twisting and the addons that make it all possible.

Anyways, I am not in Wasnt Even Close. I am a former....member? Of a guild that these guys used to be in. My current character {Xephyros as you can see from the signature} is on my main server, Lightninghoof. If you have any questions, I would LOVE to help. If you have suggestions for me :-D I would LOVE to read them as I am an enhancement Shaman enthusiast. Fantastic Class, amazing abilities and they add so much to a raid being a hybrid class.

Anywho, enjoy! :-)
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh   ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 8:01 am

Accepted. Good DPS btw in Kara last night.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh   ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh Empty

Back to top Go down

ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN!! yobahh
Page 1 of 1