Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gromph - 70 Mage App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gromph

Gromph - 70 Mage App Empty
PostSubject: Gromph - 70 Mage App   Gromph - 70 Mage App EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 5:58 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Andrew
-Time Zone: Eastern
-Availability: Any day is good. I work full time but that won't interfere with the raid times as I get home in time to be on for them. I'm also on for more than raids, heroics, dailies, anything.
Sunday: ...
Monday: ...
Tuesday: ...
Wednesday: ...
Thursday: ...
Friday: ...
Saturday: ...

-Attendance: Raid times aren't a problem. I stay up late, even on work nights, so I'll be able to make all the raids. If for some reason I couldn't, I'd post or let someone know in advanced.

-Connection: Cable internet, have yet to be dropped, even during storms.
-Ventrilo: I have vent and a working headset.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Gromph
-Race, Class: Blood Elf Mage
-Server: Bred on Vashj
-Talents: Fire - 2/48/11 - I have no problem respeccing if needed.

-Previous Guilds: TSF, No Guild, Instinct, Titanic, Wildly Inappropriate.
-Reason for Leaving: I left Wildly because my job had screwed up my schedule for a while and I was no longer able to make any of their raid times so I had to gquit. I left TSF because most of the people I liked raiding with left, and I didn't like the leadership. I left the remaining guilds because they were falling apart.

-Gear

Experience
-PvE Experience: Full BT anf Hyjal experience except for Mother, which I have watched many videos for and I understand how the fight works.
-Class Experience: I feel I know how to play my class well through higher end content and am able to learn quickly.
-Experience Comments: Didn't raid too much pre-BC. I full cleared MC and Ony on one of my older characters from a different server but thats it.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I've always like DPSing so I rerolled a Mage when BC came out and retired my Resto druid. I don't really thing anything is overly easy or overly hard on a Mage. Crying, though, comes natural. Wink I also love raiding and pushing for new content while tearing apart the content you know you can down. Of course it can get tedious, especially after a night of wipes, but thats progression and I've always enjoyed it.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
Gromph

PostSubject: Re: Gromph - 70 Mage App   Gromph - 70 Mage App EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:04 pm

Armory link wouldn't post, I saw a few other people had the same problem so I'll post my stats.

1163 Fire Spell Damage
31% Fire Crit
165 Spell Hit (Capped)
60 Spell Haste

7563 Health (Have a few pieces of PvP gear to swap to for Stam fights)
9806 Mana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gromph - 70 Mage App   Gromph - 70 Mage App EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:13 pm

talk to you ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gromph - 70 Mage App   Gromph - 70 Mage App Empty

Back to top Go down

Gromph - 70 Mage App
Page 1 of 1