Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nummy's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nummytat

Nummy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nummy's Application   Nummy's Application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 am

Personal Information
-Name: Erik
-Time Zone: Eastern
-Availability: Whenever you needz meh
Sunday: Whenever
Monday: Whenever
Tuesday: Whenever
Wednesday: Whenever
Thursday: Whenever
Friday: Whenever
Saturday: Whenever
-Attendance: I'll make sure to make any raid as long as i don't have a serious problem occuring

-Connection: What kind of connection do you have and does your connection like to drop you? My connection works great never have any problems ever with it.
-Ventrilo: Do you have a mic and talk? It is very helpful during encounters that you can communicate if needed. I do but if you want me to shut the hell up at any time please say so Very Happy

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Nummytaterz
-Race, Class: Undead, Priest
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: 14/0/47 Shadow Razz

-Previous Guilds: This is where you list your previous guild(s). Incorrigible lead by Hellcat so that bombed on me : / then Titanic which oddly enough have many discussions about they're dislike of black people so yeah... lol
-Reason for Leaving: Incorrigible just wasn't working Titanic honestly nothing to say about that one, oh and i was removed from Cruel and furious for saying Gay hit me up if you want to hear more on that
-Gear

Experience
-PvE Experience: Basically everything Pre BC and everything up to Kalecgos after BC
-Class Experience: I know how to play my S priest very well my old main on the other server i played was a holy pally so my experience in most Raids is from that perspective
-Experience Comments: Everything pre bc and up to kalecgos after
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I like everything about playing a shadow priest the fact that i not only do damage and that i heal everyone and am a mana battery is a great addition to any raid group.
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Nummy's Application   Nummy's Application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:01 pm

We really don't have room for a shadow priest as the 2 we take to raids preform very well. We are looking for healers though, and would be glad to have another healing priest for our ranks.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Nummytat

PostSubject: Re: Nummy's Application   Nummy's Application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm

H'ok mang i can do holy i have gear and know how to heal and i am willing to respec
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nummy's Application   Nummy's Application EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:53 pm

That would be good for us saying we don't need that many Spriests.
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Nummy's Application   Nummy's Application EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:45 am

accepted and then Gkicked. it was a short stay.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nummy's Application   Nummy's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nummy's Application
Page 1 of 1