Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Overpowe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Sam
-Time Zone: EST
-Availability: 5:30-?? 7 days a week to answer below.
Sunday:
Monday: ...
Tuesday: ...
Wednesday: ...
Thursday: ...
Friday: ...
Saturday: ...

-Attendance: In the guild I have raided with in the past year and a half, I've been at 99.5% raid attendance.

-Connection: I have a solid connection, the only fight my connection doesn't seem to like is the pull on Teron Gorefiend. Idk why, I always asked to sit so that I wouldn't wipe the raid with constructs.
-Ventrilo: Yes/Yes

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Overpowered
-Race, Class: Undead/Warlock
-Server: Vashj Reroll
-Talents: Currently standard Affliction until I can cap my hit for Demonic Sac/Destro.

-Previous Guilds: I just joined a guild on the server but they aren't what I'm looking for, too slowly progressed and pug most of their spots. Leadership seems to be unfocused.
-Reason for Leaving: I haven't left yet, but I just joined recently.

-Gear Armory Link. --

Obviously with my armory link, you will be able to see that my gear is sub-par as to where you are currently progressing. My experience and commitment is what I'm hoping will make up for that for the time being.... Let me explain.

I used to play an Alliance Human Mage and Draenei Resto Shaman on Korialstrasz. A couple of friends and I were in a top guild there progressing nicely through bt/mh when 2 Main Tanks stopped playing the game at the same time. This caused our officers/guildmaster to buckle under pressure and transfer off server to Alleria to continue raiding. Two friends and I gave up on Alliance at that point and decided to switch to horde where pugs were possible and the raiding environment was better. So we've zerged to 70 and in the past few days/weeks we've been working on gearing out for PvE. I just got my Belt of Blasting made, and am in the process of farming water for my FSW set. (Have most of the cloth saved up). Ran kara with Envy/Devastation for the first time last week and started collecting badges while picking up the Ruby Drape, Mindblade, Spectral Band, Brooch, and the boots off maiden. Also getting Merc weapon on tuesday.

Links to my mage/shammy

The 2 friends that rerolled with me went Prot Warrior/Rogue. I also leveled a hunter to 70 with them for fun while they leveled since my lock hit 70 before them. ( I know I should have rolled a healer >< I'm going to). Both Players have an great understanding of the game and I will list their experience below. I'm working on gearing out the prot warrior as much as I can. Hes at i think 13k unbuffed, and should get his exalted with SSO shield/neck today. Each day we're doing everything we can to get him up to par. The rogue has been farming honor to pick up his Merc Glad swords on tuesday among other things, so his gear atm is pretty meh =\. We understand we won't be in top raid spots/core raids for a while, but feel we have a lot to offer a guild and want to compete for those spots in the future.

Experience
-PvE Experience: 5/5 MH 5/9 BT, the rogue and warrior are 4/5 4/9
-Class Experience: IMO as long as you put in some time and research into a class it's not that hard. A very good friend of mine is a warlock who was constantly talking about improving himself, i picked up a lot from there. I've run kara, did Gruul with Obscurity a while back and in full S1 with a couple blues I was second on damage consistently behind another warlock in full PVE gear. I understand the game mechanics very well.
-Experience Comments: I rolled my first toon (mage) a couple weeks before BC came out. (Yes i was a trial I admit it ><) I went back to see some old content but it wasn't fun at 70. I've clear Kara/Gruuls/Mag/Za/Tk/Ssc/MH and went 5/9 in BT.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: It's overpowered =P I enjoy the high stamina of a warlock and it's ability to put out massive amounts of damage. I really like lifetap coming from playing a mage who would have to constantly pot/gem/evo, plus when an evocate gets interrupted, you're fucked. Warlocks can just go forever.

Thenks for taking the time to read my long ass application. I wanted to explain the situation in detail so you understood where we were coming from. Feel free to contact me in game on overpowered or send him a mail if you have any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Overpowe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Links didnt work ><   Application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Warlock - Overpowered

Back to top Go down
Overpowe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 3:19 pm

I tried linking my Armory sets twice. Can't seem to get it to work lol.

Undead warlock - Vashj - Overpowered

Human Mage - Korialstrasz - Shmoke

Draenei Shaman - Korialstrasz - Akita

Shmokes gear on atm is from idfk what, some random encounter or farming or something and Akita is in PvP gear.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:13 pm

contact paranoidz or endlessly in game to talk
Back to top Go down
~V~

Application Empty
PostSubject: ???   Application EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:37 pm

Question why are you tlking about your alli toons on a horde guild????????????
Back to top Go down
Overpowe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:15 am

I posted my retired toons to show the amount of effort I put forth into my characters. Other then to show/prove my experience in high end end game raiding, it was so you could get a better understanding of who I am as a player. (Gemming correctly, Enchants, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 10:05 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Empty