Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimble

Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-( Empty
PostSubject: Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-(   Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-( EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:10 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Justin
-Time Zone: Central
-Availability: Depends on work schedule, If I know a week ahead of time I can make arrangements
Sunday: Ex. 3PM ? 10PM
Monday: ...
Tuesday: ...
Wednesday: ...
Thursday: ...
Friday: ...
Saturday: ...

-Attendance: I try to attend everything and anything tot he best of my ability. I will let you guys know ahead of time if I'm not going to make it due to work or baby.

-Connection: DSL connection, rarely lags me and rarely disconnects me.
-Ventrilo: yes, though it sounds like I'm in a windtunnel, I use it, love it.

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Nimble
-Race, Class: Blood Elf, Hunter
-Server: Vashj
-Talents: Expirmental 10/42/9, will respec when necessary

-Previous Guilds: Microsociety, Shadows of the Horde, spectre, spectre elite, spoonizm
-Reason for Leaving: Microsociety outleveled me and left me in teh dust as I was pre-70 so I found a guild that would have ppl there to group with me > Shadows, a friends guild but as it has grown dead I moved onto>spectre which has some great ppl got upgraded to > spectre elite and unfortunately it was hacked and the GM either transfered or deleted so I moved to > spoonizm which is a great guild but not into much end game as I would like so I'm currently seeking you guys out.

-Gear
2 kara peice, 2 bg peices, 1 heroic peice all epics.
Working on getting a trinket from BM and the cehst peice in bot

Experience
-PvE Experience: Done Various Raids on many towns like Stormwind for example. Love to bg and slaughter allies.
Experience: I love the class I'm in just for sole dps reasons. Being distnace and firing like crazy is what I like plus the crits are awesome too.
-Experience Comments: Been playing since pre-BC and have experience up to Zul'Gurub (Full clear), after that I've doen various heroics, and kara and a little bit of ZA. I research all requirements and know how to take guidance.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: Love to group with friends. I'm extremely helpful on days tha I'm not workin' on something, I lvoe hunter class mainly for the pet and customization methods. Enjoyed the game enough to preorder the next expansion

Side note: everything was on overwrite text so sorry if I accidently wrote over something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-(   Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-( EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:56 pm

send one of the officers a message in game and we'll talk to ya
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-(   Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-( EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:57 am

I accepted this application last night.

closing thread.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-(   Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-( Empty

Back to top Go down

Another App since I think the other didn't post. :-(
Page 1 of 1