Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BOOMKIN APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maklo

BOOMKIN APP Empty
PostSubject: BOOMKIN APP   BOOMKIN APP EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Rian
-Time Zone: MST
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: Available for all days currently as i am out of a job
Monday: ...
Tuesday: ...
Wednesday: ...
Thursday:
Friday: ...
Saturday: ...

-Attendance: I can make your tuesday thru thursday raid times
-Connection: I am currently using a wireless connection and i never drop...maybe once or twice a month...when i get moved into my new house on the 23rd of july i will be hardlined and have no connection issues or lag
-Ventrilo: Yes i have a mic and i do talk

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Maklo
-Race, Class: Tauren DRUID
-Server: Born and raised on Trashj err i mean vashj
-Talents: My raid spec is as follows
Balance 46/0/15 Imp FF spec and i would respec but only to feral for that is the only spec i have gear for

-Previous Guilds: Titanic/Instinct/No Guild and Semper Fi
-Reason for Leaving: I left simply because they all died and fell apart...i was an officer in 2 of the 4 guilds and the raiders just seemed to lose interest...Instinct merely became Titanic as No Guild merely turned into Instinct
-Gear
Here is the link to my armory although i believe it is showing me as pvp dreamstate resto spec and that was just for fun and the gear is also my sorry attempt at resto if you want to see my balance and feral gear hit me up in game

Experience
-PvE Experience: I feel that i am pretty experienced in PVE considering the lack of top tier guilds on our server..i have experienced all of SSC and TK except for Kael...in Hyjal i have done Rage and Anetheron and will look up and learn strats for the other 3 bosses and all in BT..i have cleared kara mag gruul za
-Class Experience: I truly believe that at this time i know about all their is to know when it comes to raiding as a balance druid. i have read up on how to gear/ spell rotations/ debuff's/ ways to spec to benefit the raid the most...i love being a balance druid its what i do
-Experience Comments: I did not play pre-bc i was only lvl 15 when Burning Crusade came out...and i stated my BC raiding experience in the PVE Experience section
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I just love being a boomkin...plain and simple...most people think it to be stupid but someone has to do it...the most difficult thing about being a boomkin is when people look to you and expect the same amount of damage from you on every boss as a mage...some bosses i may put out over 1k dps usualy i sit around 750-850 but i always have my de-buffs up...i am more concerned about us killing something rather then how high i was on the dmg meters...and i hope you too understand what a balance druid is in the raid for

well thats all and i hope to hear from y'all soon afro bounce
Back to top Go down
maklo

BOOMKIN APP Empty
PostSubject: damn armory   BOOMKIN APP EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:30 pm

so apparently my armory link didnt transfer over...go figure...here are my boomkin stats

1136 bonus spell damage
148 spell hit with 41 or 2% spell haste
or
131 spell hit with 66 or 4% spell haste (depending on what boots i wear)
21% chance to crit
243 mp5 while not casting
8383 hp
8870 mana

These stats are fully unbuffed...no mark of the wild
I also have a t4 and badge gear tanking set that i have used to tank all of SSC but vashj and hydross...tanked ZA and VR in TK with it.. cant remember the stats when spec'd but im defense capped with 40% dodge
Back to top Go down
thefrench

thefrench

BOOMKIN APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOMKIN APP   BOOMKIN APP EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 2:38 pm

maklo is a very good player, and i know we where looking for a boomkin, hes got nice stats for a boomkin he might be useful.

i give maklo a thumbs up, played with him in past guilds, good guy, good player.
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

BOOMKIN APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOMKIN APP   BOOMKIN APP EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

BOOMKIN APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOMKIN APP   BOOMKIN APP Empty