Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zombii 70 Warrior App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zombii 70 Warrior App Empty
PostSubject: Zombii 70 Warrior App   Zombii 70 Warrior App EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:55 pm

Personal Information
-Name: Frank
-Time Zone: Mnt
-Availability:
Sunday: 2server-11server
Monday: 2server-11server
Tuesday: 2server-11server
Wednesday: 2server-11server
Thursday: 2server-11server
Friday: 2server-11server
Saturday: 2server-11server

-Connection: Comcast Cable
-Ventrilo: Check and Check

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Zombii
-Race, Class: Undead Warrior
-Talents: Prot Pve (11/6/44) Also i have a good fury set if needed.

-Previous Guilds: Cruel and Furious
-Reason for Leaving: Because Healsu left mainly. Ive been playing with him for over 2 years. Also alot of drama and i like to avoid that most of the time. Sinnis is also my homie.

-Gear
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Zombii
Im going to respec pvp tonight because im bored and want something to do. If my armory updates before you've seen it, here are some of my stats.
Hps - 16054 Unbuffed
Armor - 16335
Def - 495
Dodge - %20.4
Parry - %17.24
Block - %20.37
As for my fury set. Its a mix of heroic and kara/pvp epics.

Experience
-PvE Experience: Patient, Quiet, All Ears
-Class Experience: Ive tanked quite a bit. Done all heroics. Gruuls and Mag.(ready for more 25 mans)
-Experience Comments: PreBC: none. I leveled 60 on my warlock the day BC came out. Post BC: The only raids ive done on my warrior is Kara,Gruul,Mag. On my lock. Up to void reaver in TK and some ZA.
-Class/Game Enjoyment: I enjoy warrior because i feel like they are the backbone of any good raid group. A geared warrior can take their raid far. Overall warrior fun to me because im always directly in the fight. I like being in the bosses face tanking or dpsing it! I havent done much raiding as fury but im always open for suggestions! I enjoy the team work it takes to pummel bosses and i really want to be a part of a good, enthusiastic, and dedicated team. Please allow me this opportunity and i wont let you down!
Thanks,
Zombii
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombii 70 Warrior App   Zombii 70 Warrior App EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:14 am

Zombii is the shit!! !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombii 70 Warrior App   Zombii 70 Warrior App EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:08 pm

looks solid
Back to top Go down
Ferina

Ferina

PostSubject: Re: Zombii 70 Warrior App   Zombii 70 Warrior App EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 10:08 pm

I don't know if we can get you in at all really. We have 3 really well geared prot warriors and 2 dps warriors. You could be on as a backup tank or you could possibly take the spot of 1 our dps warriors since they are consistently inconsistent. Negotiate with Reck since im on vacation atm, but I dont see any reason why you cant be on as a backup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zombii 70 Warrior App   Zombii 70 Warrior App EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 12:08 pm

Even as a backup i will take that opportunity. I miss raiding with my close friends and they have nothing but good things to say about the guild. My DPS set needs some badge gear but i can focus on gearing up that way while im in line. Thanks for your consideration!
Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Zombii 70 Warrior App   Zombii 70 Warrior App EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:31 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombii 70 Warrior App   Zombii 70 Warrior App Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombii 70 Warrior App
Page 1 of 1