Falcon Punch Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the guild forums for Falcon Punch

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalashni

Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock   Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:34 am

Personal Information
-Name: This is your real name. First name is fine if you don't like stalkers.
William
US, Texas
-Time Zone: This is the time zone you play in.
Central
-Availability: In the days below, post the times you're available to play.
Sunday: Ex. 3PM ? 10PM
Monday: ... 4 - 12 server time
Tuesday: ... " "
Wednesday: ... " "
Thursday: ... " "
Friday: ... " "
Saturday: ... " "

-Attendance:

-Connection: What kind of connection do you have and does your connection like to drop you?
Stable connection, don't get many D/C's.
-Ventrilo: Do you have a mic and talk? It is very helpful during encounters that you can communicate if needed.
I'm very familiar with Vent, and am currently using my roommate's mic (my old one broke a while back).

World of Warcraft Information
-Character Name: Name of your character.
Kalashnikov
-Race, Class: This is the race and class of your character.
Undead Warlock
-Server: What server are you from if you're going to transfer.
-Talents: What are your talents spec'd for on your character ? give us a general build using numbers (Rogue PvE Combat Swords 20/41/0, etc.); and are you willing to respec if we need you to.
Afflic/Desto 31/0/30; willing to respec, but this spec has worked wonders for me.

-Previous Guilds: This is where you list your previous guild(s).
Vitalis, wasn't going much past Kara/ZA; was going to join some friends in Free Refills (some old Esprit members) but don't think they're going anywhere progression-wise.
-Reason for Leaving: Why did you leave those guild(s)? Be thorough and honest, please.

-Gear
Link us to the set of gear you use using the Armory. If you have multiple sets of gear that cannot be shown through Armory describe it.
Currently working on my warlock-tanking FR set for Leotheras.

Experience
-PvE Experience: Tell us how experienced you are in the PvE scene.
This is my only character on this server, but I have experience on my main thats on the Bloodscalp server with SSC (up to Tidewalker), TK (Al'ar/VR), Kara (full clear), ZA (full clear), Mag, and Gruul (clearing all the bosses listed).
-Class Experience: Like PvE experience, tell us how experienced at your class you are.
I like to think that I'm an experienced lock. I know how to play my class, be it PVP, raiding, or 5-mans.

-Experience Comments: What has been your raiding experience pre-BC and in Burning Crusade? Example: I have cleared MC, BWL, AQ40 and up to Kel'Thuzad in Naxxramas. I have full cleared all the raid instances so far in Burning Crusade.
Pre-BC - Cleared ZG/MC/AQ20, didn't get much experience with AQ40/Naxx/BWL
-Class/Game Enjoyment: What do you like about the class you play? What is the most challenging thing about your class and why? What is the easiest? What else do you enjoy about the game?
I have a 70 Pally/Warrior/Rogue, and Warlock is the best class in the game. Hands down.
Back to top Go down
Kalashni

PostSubject: Re: Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock   Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:28 am

Don't know why my armory link didn't work in the above post, but here it is.
Back to top Go down
Kalashni

PostSubject: Re: Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock   Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock   Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 am

Please contact Mindfreakk in game
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Beyla
Admin
Beyla

PostSubject: Re: Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock   Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 10:26 am

lock recruiting is pretty slim at the moment. I think any locks we take would have to be top tier.
Back to top Go down
http://wasntevenclose.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock   Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalashnikov - 70 Warlock
Page 1 of 1